Friday 19 August 2011

Sorry to keep you in suspense.

Its been a while since I updated. 5 months-ish I reckon, anyways I will get down to the nitty gritty here. I don't think too many of you will be interested in my personal life, so i think i will have to form this blog into something more than just an outlet for the happenings within my life. I am not exactly sure what it would be that I could write about however; as I cant think of anything particularly interesting that I would have a large enough knowledge of to sustain an entire blog upon. I mean I like music, I can write music, I can make and am learning how to make electronic music, I can write lyrics... Maybe this blog will be about my musical exploits. I think that is what I will do, also, I will probably include things that interest me, and my opinion on things I find intriguing. I bet you are excited, I would be too.

Well, I guess I should post some actual content, rather than beating around the proverbial bush; here is a link to the first electronic song I wrote, I plan on making many more in the future, so please check it out.

DON'T FUCKING ASK ME by Esoterikos

I'll maybe post some lyrics later this week, we will see you later. 




3 comments:

  1. nice drums! do you make dubstep too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe sometime in the future I'll make an attempt at it. I do like it, dubstep that is.

    ReplyDelete