Monday 14 March 2011

First one, whoo.

Hay there everyone. This is my first time actually blogging, so be nice. I am from Canada, and am 18 years old. I like video games and computers, but I guess, who doesn't nowadays. I play drums in a metal band, people tell me i am pretty good, but I seem to think quite the contrary. I am always quick to put myself down when it comes to that sort of thing I guess. I may post some videos for you guiz if you would like, and if there is enough interest. I have a girlfriend (WOAH!) she is amazing and I love her a lot. We have been together for over a year, which i guess is a pretty long time for a high school relationship, but I am quite content with it. However sometimes I worry about us. I am a pretty reserved person and tend not to talk to people I don't know, which is why I'm not exactly sure why I am making this blog, but whatever, I guess I just need some sort of outlet, as I don't really talk to anyone about what I am thinking. Even then I don't really plan on getting too personal on here so I don't know why I even bothered saying that. Maybe I will though, I haven't decided yet. I guess we will have to see as it comes. I plan on trying to update this a couple times a week. so stay tuned I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment