Tuesday 6 September 2011

Where I have been.

Well, you see, its kind of like this. I just moved to a new city last week for school and haven't really had a computer to do anything significant with. So I haven't been updating at all. Do not fret though, because I am now back, in full force, so hopefully some new material lies around the corner. I need to get everything set up on this new laptop here so it might be a little yet, but I will keep you all updated. I am going to try and write a new song soon, probably electronic, and I may be getting an electric drum kit so that I can practice in this new apartment I have moved into with my pal. In which case you would be getting some covers in the near future and possibly a few of my own grooves. I appreciate your guys' patience in this matter.

1 comment: